This dish is so different from your average pasta dishes. Its a mixture of various genres of cooking. For example Italian pasta, oriental wok fried prawns and brocolli, and the essence of a waldorf salad with a Yorkshire blue cheese edge.
- I pack of prawns
- 50g Dr Zak’s pasta (you can use 100g if you like but I find this enough with the brocolli!)
- 1 small head of brocolli
- ½ a red pepper
- a handful of walnuts
- a small portion of blue cheese for shaving onto the top.
- 3 tsps of coconut oil
- garlic powder
- chinese 5 spice and a little teriyake sauce.
This is very easy to make but looks impressive if you serve it to people for lunch.
- In a saucepan boil some water, in a wok melt the coconut oil. When the saucepan reaches boiling point add your pasta and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Whilst it is cooking split the the brocolli and place it in the wok on low.
- When it has cooked for 10 mins add the prawns and red pepper.
- Add 2 tbsps of teriyake, 2 tsps of garlic powder, 3 tsps of chinese 5 spice and stir continuously.
- Continue cooking until the pasta is ready.
- When the pasta is ready drain off the water and then add to the wok with the other ingredients.
- At this point add the handful of walnuts and stir for a few minutes so that the pasta can absorb some of the flavours.
- Serve onto your plate or bowl for an oriental feel.
- Sprinkle the blue cheese shavings onto the top and eat whilst it is piping hot.
You could take it to work for your lunch.
Macros: Nutritional Information
Macros per serving:
Product Used: High Protein Pasta.