L-Arginine is now hailed as the miracle muscle builder for its ability to boost Nitric Oxide, but growing developments in science are now showing this potent Amino Acid can affect your potential for growth through more than one mechanism.
It has been known for some time that supplementing with L-Arginine pre-workout can lead to increased vascularity, better muscle pumps and more intense workouts.
This is due to the increased production of the potent vasodilator Nitric Oxide, due to its ability to increase muscle blood flow, thus supporting delivery of anabolic muscle building nutrients.
Its also been shown L-Arginine does much more than promote vasodilation and muscle pump chronic, L-Arginine ingestion has also been shown to increase skelatal muscle Mitochondrial and greater exercise capacity.
Recent data confirms that Arginine not only plays a muscle building role, but also acts as a Lipolytic (fat burner).
Researchers from the University of North Carolina found that subjects gained significant lean mass and lost body fat after four weeks of L-Arginine supplementation with no other change in dietary habits.
L-Arginine is essential to several systems in the body. Among its many roles, L-Arginine:
• Is a precursor of Nitric Oxide
• Promotes circulation resulting in improved blood flow
• Stimulates the release of growth hormone
• Increases muscle mass, while reducing body fat
• Supports male fertility, improving sperm production and mobility
• Reduces risk of blood clots and stroke
• Supports normal blood pressure
• Improves vascular function for patients with Angina
• Helps recovery after heart attacks
• Has become known as a safe and effective prosexual nutrient for men and women by
the improved blood flow to the genital area.
• Take 1 serving (20g) in the morning or about 30 minutes before training and another at night.
• 2 servings per day equals 14g of L-Arginine.
• Mix with Fruit Juice, Milk, Protein Shake or Water.