We believe that Dr Zak’s high protein pasta is the cleanest high protein pasta on the market. By combining two great protein sources with traditional Durum Wheat, we have turned one of the most staple food sources that traditionally delivered high levels of carbohydrate (up to 75g per 100g), into a protein packed reduced carb every day essential.
No artificial colours, preservatives, additives, flavouring and no soya protein in sight.
Each 60g serving delivers 30g of protein from two complete protein sources. That is a huge 50g of protein in every 100g of pasta. Not only that, but our pasta has 55% less carbohydrate than a traditional white pasta.
Where does the protein come from?
Pea Protein Isolate:
Pea Protein Isolate is commonly regarded as the best vegetable protein source on the market. It is absorbed relatively slowly by the digestive system when compared to other protein sources such as whey protein. This provides your body with a more sustained supply of amino acids and nutrients making it ideal for consumption throughout the day. It is particularly high in the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and delivers all eight essential amino acids your body needs to help build and maintain muscle.
Well what more can be said about eggs other than they are regarded as one of the highest quality sources of protein.
Here Are The Facts
- Made from the highest quality protein sources
- 50g of protein in every 100g serving
- 200g of the highest quality protein in every pack
- Easy cook – ready in 11 minutes
- 50% less carbs than traditional pasta
- Made with fresh eggs to deliver a fantastic taste
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Packed in an easy re-seal pouch
- Perfect for maintaining or building muscle (as part of a healthy fitness regime)
A 100g Serving Provides:
|of which sugars||2.3g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|