- 4 cubes of vegetable stock
- 2 tins of Organic chopped tomato
- 4 pints of water
- 430g sliced carrots
- 30g Pea Protein
- 200g Dr Zak’s Protein Pasta
- 350g Frozen Peas
- 450g Leeks 600g
- Sweet Potato 500g
- Butternut Squash
WARNING: BIG POT NEEDED.
- Dissolve the stock cubes in 2 pints of boiling water in a big pot that is on a medium heat level hob.
- Peel potatoes, butternut squash, carrots.
- Add the tins of chopped tomato and the remaining water into the big pot.
- Slice Leeks, Carrots, Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash in to chunks (size according to taste or love of chunks).
- Put aforementioned chunks and the Dr. Zak’s Protein Pasta into the big pot with the water and chopped tomatoes, put the lid on and let it boil away until lovely.
- Serves 12 portions.
- If you fancy less firm soup feel free to add more water.
- If you’d prefer 6 portions then use half the ingredients.
Macros: Nutritional Information
Makes 12 portions:
Macros per serving:
Product Used: High Protein Pasta.