Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 12 mins
- 200g Dr Zak’s Protein Pasta (100g per person)
- 100g Sliced Spicy Chorizo Sausage
- 1/2 Diced Onion
- 390g Organic Tinned Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- In a medium pan add a small amount of coconut oil and heat on medium , once heated add the sliced chorizo and onion cooking until onions are browned.
- At this stage you can drain the excess chorizo oil if you like but I don’t.
- Add the paprika and cumin and cook for a few minutes before adding the chopped tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. It should take around 12 minutes.
- Once cooked add the pasta to the Chorizo sauce and mix.
- Serve with fresh basil.
Note: This made 2 servings and there was enough left for another serving too.