…with Protein and Wholemeal Pasta served on a bed of wilted spinach
- Chicken Breast – 500g
- Chorizo – 84g
- Tomato and Chilli Sauce – 400g (1x Jar)
- Dr Zaks Protein Pasta – 100g
- Wholemeal Pasta – 100g
- Spinach – 200g
- Place both types of pasta into boiling water for 10-12 minutes.
- Whilst cooking pasta slice Chorizo into 5mm thick slices and place into frying pan, heat gently and turn occasionally until crispy on both sides and oil has escaped into pan.
- Remove chorizo from pan and keep to one side.
- Dice chicken and place in frying pan using the oil from the chorizo to cook.
- Once chicken is cooked add the chorizo back into the pan as well as the tomato and chilli sauce, turn heat low and let simmer.
- At the same time place fresh spinach into a pan of boiling water, reduce the heat and cook until wilted.
- Drain pasta from pan and pour into mixture of sauce, chicken and chorizo.
- Place spinach on plate and place pasta, chicken, chorizo and sauce on top.
- Serves 2-3
Macros: Nutritional Information
Makes 2-3 portions:
Macros per serving:
For a healthier alternative use Turkey Bacon (6 rashers) and 200g of Protein Pasta (No wholemeal pasta):
Product Used: Dr Zak’s High Protein Pasta